Installment Payment Plan Option
This Automatic Online Payment Plan can be accessed by logging into Campus Connect, selecting the Account Info menu, and then clicking Payment Plan.
Parents and students who do not have access to Campus Connect can access Payment Plan options here.
Students need to have payment plans set up by the first day of classes of the semester attending. The Automatic Online Payment Plan is for tuition and fees only. Book rental fees attached to a course may be included in the payment plan, but other books and supply costs cannot be charged. Changes to a student’s schedule may result in the adjustment of the payment amount.
- Students must have a checking or savings account, or a credit card.
- There is a $25.00 set-up fee per semester to use the Automatic Online Payment Plan for credit students.
- Payments are drafted on the 5th (fifth) of each month until the account is paid in full.
Pay As You Go Options
“QuikPAY” is another option for student e-billing and e-payment. QuikPAY is also accessible from Campus Connect under the Account Info. menu. QuikPAY allows students to make electronic payments in real time from their checking, saving and/or credit cards. A student may pay their account personally or may set up a parent or other responsible party as an “authorized” payer to access and pay on their account. Through QuikPAY, student bills may be paid in full or in smaller uniform payments each month throughout the semester.
In addition to making payments in QuikPAY, student awaiting a Financial Aid Refund may elect to receive their refund through a Direct Deposit. Direct Deposit information must be entered through QuikPAY. Students may also select to receive an e-bill notification on their account by text or alternate email address through QuikPAY.
CASH, CHECK OR CREDIT CARD
Students may also pay their tuition and fees directly to the UA Cossatot Business Office in person or by phone at any of the three campuses.
Contact the UA Cossatot Business Office at 870-584-1215, 870-584-1113, or AskBusinessOffice@cccua.edu.
1. All student accounts must be paid or have concrete payment arrangements made by the first day of classes. Payment arrangements include payment by cash, check, money order, or credit card. The college accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Payment arrangements also include completed and approved (awarded) financial aid of all types. Those who have not completed and been approved for financial aid by the first day of class either pay in full or set up payment plan arrangements.
2. All student accounts under Payment Plan arrangements must be paid off by the end of the semester. If these accounts become delinquent, they will be turned over for collection. Finance charges and / or collection fees may be assessed on these overdue accounts.
3. Non-sufficient (NSF) check policy – Students who pay their account with a non-sufficient check will be charged a return check fee by the college. NSF checks must be paid by cash, credit card, or money order, along with the return check fee within two weeks of the return. Any return check not paid within that time frame will be subject to action by the Office of the Prosecuting Attorney. The college reserves the right to refuse future check payments from students who have had a check returned as NSF.
4. Students who owe a balance from a previous semester will be prohibited from enrolling for courses at the college until the debt is satisfied.
5. Transcripts, degrees, certificates, and grades will not be issued to any student who has an overdue balance at the college.
6. Students with overdue balances are ineligible for work study, student employment, extra-help, or any other part-time or full-time position with the college until their indebtedness is resolved. The Personnel Office will do the records check on all former students who apply for employment at the college to determine if there is any unresolved indebtedness to the college.
UA Cossatot gives a 100% refund of tuition and fees to students who officially drop any unwanted classes by the 10th class day of the fall and spring semesters. For any class/classes dropped after this date, there is no refund available.
The refund period for a 100% refund of tuition and fees to students who officially drop for the summer is 4 class days. After this dated, there is no refund available.
Class days are counted from the first day of class for the current semester. These do not include weekends or holidays.
Students receiving VA benefits will receive a pro-rata refund based on the total length of the course. This is in compliance with VA Regulations.
UA Cossatot complies with Arkansas Act 85 for activated military personnel and will adjust accordingly, depending upon the choice of the activated student at the time of his/her withdrawal.
NOTE: Institutional Refund Policy is not available to Cosmetology students for any program fees due to the unique fee and course structure of the program.